Harley Street Restaurants: Roux at The Landau, Portland Place, London
With its own dedicated entrance on Portland Place opposite
BBC Broadcasting House, Roux at The Landau is the stunning signature
restaurant at The Langham, London
Inspired eating at Roux at The Landau restaurant at the Langham
For the first time in two decades, father and son Albert and
Michel Roux Jr have formed a partnership at Roux at The Landau,
their second West End address.
Roux at The Landau entices with classically constructed dishes offering French cuisine with a British twist. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and the only Sunday brunch by Chez Roux. The restaurant’s private dining room Postillion can accommodate up to 18 people.
Set menu from £39.
See all the menu options at Roux at
Roux at The Landau's set Menu
Enjoy a 3-course lunch or
dinner, including coffee and petits fours from £37.00 per person.
What do the critics say about Roux at The Landau
- Lunch at Roux at The Landau is an indulgent treat, yet everything about it feels modern ...
- A place well worth a trip if you want to spoil someone...
- A Landau lunch that was a perfect mix of French style, mixed with a touch of the exotic ...
- An impressive venture that not only revels in modernism, but seems to welcome diverse influences ...
- With generous amuse-bouche & silver service, it was easily one of the grandest meals ...
Book Online >
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.